Crispy spring rolls filled with perfectly seasoned sautéed vegetables are super easy to make in the air fryer. These little bites of goodness go well for happy hour or as an appetizer. Serve immediately with you favorite dipping sauce and refreshing beverage.
- Preheat air fryer to 390°F (200°C).
- Heat sesame oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and cook garlic until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add cabbage, carrots, and bamboo shoots to garlic and cook until slightly tender, about 5 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir lime juice, fish sauce, and soy sauce into vegetable mixture.
- Fill each spring roll wrapper with vegetable mixture, placing the filling just below the center of the wrapper. Fold the bottom point over the filling and tuck under. Fold in both sides and roll up tightly. Use water to seal the wrapper. Repeat with remaining vegetable mixture and wrappers.
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place spring rolls into basket, working in batches as needed, and spray rolls with cooking spray.
- Cook spring rolls in air fryer for 5 minutes; turn over and cook until evenly browned, about 5 minutes more.